Cisco Id Service Engine (ISE) hasn’t been round for that lengthy nevertheless it has been round lengthy sufficient that for those who aren’t acquainted with it, it may be a bit intimidating to be taught the fundamentals and get your questions answered.
The excellent news is that Cisco understands this predicament and is providing a one-hour webinar referred to as “ISE 101 Fundamentals”. The casual dialogue will tackle Bridging Safety and Enterprise Networking with ISE.
Whether or not you’re new to ISE or simply need a fast rehash of what the subsequent technology Community Entry Management (NAC) resolution is all about, this webinar is must-see TV. Not solely will you obtain a greater understanding what ISE is and the way it can strengthen the safety of your community, however you’ll additionally see why ISE is the market chief and be taught all about the newest ISE improvements.
Don’t fear for those who aren’t positive concerning the trade itself. Along with specializing in ISE, the webinar will be sure you outline NAC buzzwords and focus on the place the trade will probably be heading sooner or later. The “ISE 101 Fundamentals” agenda will contact on the next:
- How ISE is the inspiration to Zero-Belief in community safety.
- How cloud-enabled ISE 3.2 is extra aggressive than ever.
- The differentiators between Company and Visitor customers and their units.
- Find out how to use ISE probes and Cisco community units to categorise endpoints and authorize them appropriately.
- Making a easy onboarding course of that enables staff to make use of their very own units to entry community assets.
- Permitting group-based insurance policies for segmentation of the community by means of using Scalable Group Tags and ACLS as an alternative of VLAN/ACL segmentation.
- And way more.
Apart from the entire terrific data that you just’ll take up through the hour, the very best factor about this webinar is that it is going to be offered by a pair of Cisco specialists. Not solely are they the tops of their subject, however they are going to be answering your questions stay through the name. It’s not typically that you just get an opportunity to speak to an knowledgeable about their product, so be sure to include all your questions.
Register for the occasion right here:
We’d love to listen to what you suppose. Ask a Query, Remark Beneath, and Keep Related with Cisco Safe on social!
Cisco Safe Social Channels