Given a binary string (containing 1’s and 0’s), write a program to depend the variety of 0’s in a given string such that the next situations maintain:
- 1’s and 0’s are in any order in a string
- Use of conditional statements like if, if..else, and swap are usually not allowed
- Use of addition/subtraction isn’t allowed
Enter : S = “101101”
Output : 2
Enter : S = “00101111000”
Output : 6
Strategy: The above drawback will be solved with the beneath concept:
If counter and conditional statements are usually not allowed. We’re having choice of Error dealing with.
Steps concerned within the implementation of the method:
- Take a string and a static variable counter which keep the depend of zero.
- Traverse by means of every character and convert it into an integer.
- Take this quantity and use it as a denominator of the quantity “0”.
- Use the exception dealing with technique attempt..catch in a loop such that at any time when we obtained the Arithmetic exception, the counter will increment.
- Print the counter worth consequently.
Beneath is the implementation of the above method:
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxiliary House: O(1)