There’s a mum or dad progress that has a complete unit rely of 1000 models. A toddler progress was added with pending unit rely 1000. When the kid progress’ accomplished unit rely is up to date, then the fraction accomplished of the mum or dad is up to date, however the accomplished unit rely isn’t.
Submitted as Apple Suggestions FB9803982. The lovely pattern app will also be discovered on my RadarSamples repo.
Steps to Reproduce
- run the connected Pattern App on iPhone Simulator
- Drag the slider slowly to the suitable. Discover that solely the mum or dad’s fraction accomplished adjustments.
- Proceed dragging the slider to the suitable most. Discover that if you come to the suitable facet of the slider the mum or dad’s accomplished rely is up to date.
- Drag the slider a bit to the left. Once more, solely the mum or dad’s fraction is up to date.
- Drag the slider to the suitable most. The mum or dad’s accomplished unit rely is now double what it needs to be. In reality each time the kid completes, 1000 is added to the mum or dad’s accomplished unit rely.
When including a baby progress with a pendingUnitCount worth better than 1, then the completedUnitCount must also be up to date in tandem with the fractionCompleted worth.
Solely the fraction accomplished of the mum or dad is up to date. When the kid reaches 100%, the pending worth is added to the finished unit rely. If the progress reverses for some purpose, the finished unit rely stays and when the kid will get again to 100% the pending worth is AGAIN added.
Additionally printed on Medium.
Classes: Bug Stories